Thursday, January 29, 2015

2nd Life Bikes First Annual Swap Meet this Saturday!


Has the cold of winter got you down?  Is your bike hiding for the winter?  Dreaming of shinny bikes on warm sunny days?  Well if this sounds like you, why not take drive or train ride down to 2nd Life Bikes in Asbury Park this Saturday at 11am for their First Annual Bicycle Swap Meet.  2nd Life Bikes' shop is huge so there is plenty of room inside.  Beside the hundreds of classic bikes 2nd Life has in stock, we've been told that there will be 20 vendor tables.  Take a look below at some of the bikes that we've been told will be for sale at the Swap Meet.  Be there or be square!

Be the king and queen of the next Tweed Ride with this stunning Follis Tandem.

Rip up the boardwalk this summer with this restored '68 Sting Ray!

4 comments:

pest control nj said...

Pest Control NJ Pest Control Bergen NJ Pest
Management Services New Jersey. New Day Pest Control offers pest control, pest management, pest removal, pest extermination, and other pest control
services NJ new jersey

Jeff The Bug Guy said...

Excellent Blog. I like it A lot.
pest control Michigan

Jenny Hayes said...

I actually spend my little time to read the websites but this blog is quite different from others, this has helped me a lot in my work. Thanks mountainbikesguide.com

Jessica Tremblay said...

Hello, am here not only to testify but also to encourage people facing marital or relationship issue. About the marvelous works of Dr. Ogundu, email: drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com i was lost in love with my husband until a lady snatched him away from me with an evil spell. then i cried out to my boss wife and she told me about how she faced a similar problem and gave this great man contact to me and i provided all the items he needed for the spell and now am happy again living in love with my family. I employ you to contact this man. Your story or pain’s will change within days and you will be smiling like me today. Once again am grateful. Contact him on his email via: drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com
1. Getting your lover or husband back
2. Money spell/ good luck spell
3. Prosperity spell
4. Protection spells
5. Get a job spell
6. Promotion spells
7. Getting your money back.
8. Freedom spells
9. Love spell
10. Avenging spell