Friday, June 19, 2009

Cool New Jersey Bike Biz

I wouldn't normally post about business but this is too cool not to share. Best of all it comes straight out of Jersey and NOT Portland!

The Hopewell Valley News ran a report recently about Anthony Corrado of Trenton and his new business BicycleBanner.com. According to the Hopewell Valley News, Anthony says, "I’m not sure how far I want to take it. I have no employees. It’s just me. I think I’ll keep it that way for now. I enjoy it. I love to ride a bicycle."



We love to ride bikes too Anthony and we wish you the best with your new business.

PS - He also sells the trailers too!

2 comments:

kendra said...

That is cool!

pest control nj said...

Pest Control NJ Pest Control Bergen NJ Pest Management Services New Jersey. New Day Pest Control offers pest control, pest management, pest removal, pest extermination, and other pest control services NJ pest extermination